Update May 2018:
Further to the new rules and regulations regarding the new Data Protection Bill (GDPR) that is coming into force from 25th May 2018, Just Hemp UK can confirm that all services such as hosting, website and online payment options are fully compliant and have already installed TLS 1.2 to be fully PCI compliant with the new law.
For your information, TLS is a protocol used in the encryption between a server and a browser for online transactions etc. TLS 1.0 is outdated and thus poses a potential security risk. PCI requires that all future communication should use TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2. Any clients that try and connect to our website after 30th July 2018, with out-of-date browsers (on very old computers) will not be able to access this website. This will affect most, if not all, websites so the only option is for the customer to upgrade their computer or browser.
This website is also fully compliant by having an SSL Certificate installed, which means extra security and protection during your browsing and ordering experience with us.
Just Hemp UK takes your privacy very seriously and, therefore, if you have made an account or have ordered through our website, www.JustHemp.uk, and wish to have your details removed, please contact us and we will immediately erase all your personal data from our system. It is also your legal right to see a copy of any and all information that is held on record on this website. Please contact us for more information.
Please note that your debit or credit card information or any other sensitive financial information you provide is NOT kept on our system. The only data stored is your order information and your contact details that you entered into our system. This information is kept securely on our server to make future transactions easier for you and also easier for us in case you ever have a problem with an order.
Definitions and interpretation
- Data collectively all information that you submit to Just Hemp UK via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
- Just Hemp UK office is at Just Hemp UK, c/o Sandy Cristel, The Courtyard Centre, Huntick Road, Lytchett Minster, Dorset, BH16 6BA
- UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Just Hemp UK and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Just Hemp UK and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website the website that you are currently using, www.JustHemp.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers (only temporary during your transaction);
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Just Hemp UK is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
- Just Hemp UK may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Just Hemp UK (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £25.
- Data security is of great importance to Just Hemp UK and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- The Just Hemp UK cookies will remain on your device for 30 days and then will expire. Please also be assured that any further tracking of our cookies has been manually turned off and the cookies placed are only relevant to this website and will not track you outside this website or send anonymous information to Google Analytics or any other search engine or website you may visit hereafter.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- These terms and conditions were originally created using a document from Rocket Lawyer and then edited to suit the requirements of today’s law and your legal rights (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical conditions, neither are they intended to replace prescribed medication.
Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Always consult a medical professional prior to consuming any of our products.
Just Hemp UK does not, and never will, make medical claims.
All our products are THC<0.05% – well below the 2% EU legal standards
NON psychoactive & 100% legal
Just Hemp UK does not sell any products that violate The Misuse of Drugs Act (1971).